Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas 2006

Well another Christmas has come and gone. It was another great holiday with my family and good times were had by all. I know it’s a little late but I thought I’d post my Christmas trees because I think they looked pretty cool (and it took me a long time to take a non-blurry picture of them).

First here’s the classic one that my mom decorated:


Our Christmas tree in the dark


Our Christmas tree all lit up

Now here’s the tree I decorated. As you can see I decided to adorn it in star wars decorations. That’s right there’s Star Wars Christmas decorations and I own them. Why George Lucas?! Why couldn’t you let me have something that doesn’t Star Wars?!

He should know by now that I’ll obsess over anything that involves a wookie. But maybe that’s the true meaning of Christmas: a talking Darth Vader ornament.


Star Wars Christmas Tree!!!!


Oh yea, that's what I call Christmas


Finally a tree topper that offers goodwill to your fellow man and is a dark lord of the sith

No comments: